Use Internet Banking to do any of the following:
- View account balances
- View account history
- Get text alerts
- Get email alerts
- Search history by check number, amount, or date range
- Export history to personal finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- View check images and statements
It's Easy To Bank Online
You must have a Colorado Bank and Trust account to use our Internet Banking service. If you don't have one already, simply go to our home page and click on New User.
- View Account Balances - The Account Balance menu is the main menu. After logging into your account properly, the Account Balance screen automatically appears, showing balances on all your Colorado Bank and Trust accounts. This screen provides you the option to access information about checking, savings, loans, and other Colorado Bank and Trust accounts.
- Pay Bills - We offer online bill payment. Simply follow the on-screen steps to pay your bills over the Internet.
- My Portfolio - Quickly view your investment and mortgage balances as well as credit card and bank account balances and transactions in one place, regardless of where you have the accounts. You can add any account you can access online and gain an easy and fast way to watch “the big picture”.
- Secure E-Mail - With secure e-mail, you can take care of common banking tasks such as:
- Re-order checks
- Change address